5 Car Cleaning Tips for Parents with Small Children
Think hauling your kids around and keeping your car clean is an impossible combination?
Not so — according to Safelite if you keep up with these five tips:
1. Cut back on crumbs and spills – If “no food in the car” is too drastic of a rule, use crafts organizers to hold foods and keep drinks from spilling.
2. Stock the essentials – Always have these items in the car: wet wipes, trash bags, small towel, carpet cleaner.
3. Keep it limited – Limit the number of toys brought into the car so your backseat doesn’t turn into a toy box.
4. Have a stain-remover on hand – Keep white, non-get toothpaste in the glove box for a quick stain-remover on lipstick, ink and ketchup. Rub it onto the stain and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
5. Put everything in its place – Keep the clutter organized by attaching a shower caddy to the backseat. Essentials can be kept with each while staying out of eyesight.